Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Our powder room

Our house until now is still "bare." To be honest, I am having a hard time finding the "right" furniture (and other stuff) for our one-month old home. Had we been in the Philippines, I could have finished the whole interior in a few weeks since I knew na where to find everything that I want and need (we renovated our family home in 2010-2011 and I was in charge of the reconstruction and decoration). Here in Edmonton, I feel that I am limited with my choices. Plus I find the prices stiff.

To cut the story short, I am not yet prepared to give you a grand house tour. It will surely take a while before I can show you the every corner of our humble townhouse so lend me your patience.

For now, allow me to just share to you some bits and pieces of our Casa Blanco that are 'presentable' enough.  Decorating one's home is always a work in progress so expect some changes in the coming days.

-----------------------------------

I already showed you my blogging area. Now let me introduce our powder room which is located in the main floor.

Our house has 2.5 bathrooms (.5 = powder room), by the way.

We chose the 'purple' theme because it was our wedding color motif and since then, we've adopted it as our official couple color

I must say that I am now gearing towards minimalism (or is it just because we lack a lot of home things?).

Our spacious powder room has tons of blank walls that I can play with. Hope I can find nice frames soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment