Wednesday, May 27, 2015

My first Mother's Day Pandora charm

Oh, I can't believe May is almost over! Time flies so fast!

I have to admit something. I am so tempted to abandon this blog already. I am now very busy taking care of my 6-month-old makulit na baby and I feel na ang dami ko ng na-miss isulat. Ang mga recent events ng buhay namin, sa Instagram ko na lang nado-document. To be honest, finding time to write is so difficult now.

But I realized that I was sad the past weeks that I am not blogging. Feeling ko kasi ito na lang ang private space ko talaga, iyong akin talaga. I don't care if nobody reads my entries. Masaya lang talaga ako na may "online journal" ako.

Anyway, I promise to write more for myself. Para marami akong balikan later on.

---------------------------------------

Oops, I have a new Pandora charm nga pala. I now love the month of May -- kasi may another occasion na na dedicated for me. MOTHER'S DAY!

To commemorate my first ever Mother's Day, my husband told me to get a new charm. My husband is not the type who will personally go to the store and choose something for me. He'll ask me exactly what I want then he'll buy it. He's so afraid na ma-okray ko, wala raw kasi siyang taste. Medyo totoo naman haha! Now that we're living together (we used to be in LDR), he would just tell me to buy whatever I want (using his money, of course). Ang praktikal noh? Where did romance go? Hahaha!


I wanted a different "mom" charm pero hindi available sa Pandora West Edmonton Mall. I just settled for this one. Thank you, dear husband!

This is my 7th Pandora charm. I wonder kung kelan kaya mapupuno ang bracelet ko.


2 comments: