Thursday, July 19, 2018

Syento!

Yebaaah! It's finally over! I passed the citizenship exam yesterday and I got a perfect score! Wooohooo!


As usual, I was super early. I arrived at Surrey IRRC bago pa man mag-12 noon. Ako ang unang-una na naman haha. I was thankful kasi malamig kahapon (unlike the previous days na sobrang init) kaso ang hirap din palang mag-antay sa labas nang malakas ang hangin haha. Wala pa naman akong jacket. Buti 3/4-sleeved-blouse ang suot ko.

We were allowed to get in at around 12:25pm.


I will no longer discuss the details of the test because the IRCC staff instructed us not to disclose any information about the test and the process. To protect the integrity of the program daw and to be just to all exam-takers. Tama nga naman.


Pero basta yun, I learned during the interview that I got a perfect score. I was so happy! At least my efforts to study have paid off. Kahit na it doesn't matter kung ano man ang score mo (for as long as you pass syempre), syempre natutuwa pa rin ako because I earned extra bragging rights to my husband haha. He also got a perfect score when he took the exam more than two years ago pero mas mabilis akong nakatapos sa kanya kaya mas magaling ako lol.

Now I will just be waiting for the notice of my oath-taking schedule. In 2-3 months daw. It's time to look for a perfect dress.

----------------------------

NOTE: "Syento" is 100 in Filipino.

No comments:

Post a Comment