Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Wish me luck

Hello! I am taking a break from my cramming review to blog a bit. I need to de-stress lol.

I am actually quite nervous because in less than 13 hours from now, I'll be taking my citizenship written exam already. Yes, it's all happening so fast! If I pass this exam and interview, I'll take my oath of allegiance to Canada na in a couple of weeks (or 3 months at most). I'll share with you the full details of my Canadian citizenship application later on.


So yun nga, cramming ako as usual. I've already read this study guide several times pero gusto ko pa ring ulit-ulitin. I am already (almost) 39 years old, my memory is not as sharp as before. May insecurity na talaga ako sa memorization. But my husband assured me na "madali" lang naman ang exam, 20 questions lang -- 15 mulltiple choice and 5 true or false.

Oh well, let's see tomorrow.

After this exam, medyo makakahinga na uli ako. Almost two weeks ko na ring dalahin ang exam na ito eh. Last July 5 ko na-receive ang email na pinage-exam na nga ako.

Please wish me luck. I really want this over and done with. I promise that I will blog at least four times a week na talaga after this. Medyo napabayaan ko na rin kasi ang blog na ito. Ang dami-dami kong gustong i-document na hindi ko nagawa. Sayang ang panahon.

No comments:

Post a Comment