Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Hello, 2017!

Happy New Year!!!

Sorry for my nanggigitata look. Init na init talaga ako lol!
 
I can't believe it's 2017 already! Geez, I am so happy that I got to celebrate the coming of a new year with my mother in Pinas! At kumpleto talaga kami. Ford was able to come here (albeit for only 11 days) to spend the holiday with us.

We've had a very tough 2016. Up to its last days, talagang chinallenge pa rin kami (read: Nathan was hospitalized tapos nagkasakit pa si Pod during media noche). Pero sige, keri lang. A new year signifies hope. Ahh basta, optimistic ako na magiging  ok ang 2017 namin. Nating lahat!

----------------------
At eto na naman ang promise ko na magiging active uli ako sa pagdo-document ng buhay namin through blogging. Haha, sana lang matupad!


No comments:

Post a Comment