Sunday, November 19, 2017

#CessieShops: Ballerina Nutcracker

I have a new nutcracker doll. Ang cute noh?


I bought my very first nutcracker in January 2014 and promised myself that I will start collecting these decorative Christmas figurines. Kaso nga hindi ko na nagawa. Budgetary constraints din kasi lol. I buy a lot of personal stuff na (clothes, bags, shoes, stationery, etc) kaya ubos na ang bala ko sa asawa ko. Hindi ko na majustisfy ang pagbili ng nutcrackers haha!

Anyway, I saw this ballerina nutcracker in Joann (Carson, California) last Sunday and I was drawn into it. Hindi ko talaga maiwan. Its original price was $24.99 pero 60% off kaya $9.99 na lang (plus tax, so USD10.93). Ayun, binili ko na kasi naalala ko ang dami-daming kong USD coins. Puro barya talaga ang pinambayad ko kalurkey!

********************

I am excited na for Christmas! We won't be decorating our cramped place this season (I have no interest in beautifying a place that's not ours) but I'll buy a few Christmas pieces para ma-feel naman namin ang pasko kahit papano.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment