Friday, December 5, 2014

First batch sent!

We finally were able to send the first batch of our Christmas greeting cards last November 29. This first batch will be going to the Philippines, Malaysia, and UAE- hence, we had to send them "early." But I kinda doubt kung aabot pa sa pasko. I remember that we sent cards last year on November 26 and some didn't make it on time (including Mamoosh's). But inasmuch as I wanted to send them earlier for this year, my CS operation hindered me to do so (lol!). I had to wait for a few more days bago ko napilit ang sarili ko na sulatan ang cards.

The 'red' one is for my Mamoosh. :)

I wasn't able to write "proper" personalized Christmas messages anymore. Again, I didn't have the energy (and able mind and body) to do so. Next year na lang.

But I am kinda discouraged in sending Christmas cards anymore. For this first batch alone, Pod already paid $43+ for postage. For a jobless person like me (haha!), that's quite a lot of money already. Yeah, call me stingy, but I can't blame many people for choosing electronic greeting cards na lang instead of snail mail. Not all recipients are appreciative of traditional cards din naman kasi.

We'll be sending the second batch of cards to our relatives here in North America. It'll only take a week for those cards to reach their addresses so we'll wait for a few more days before we mail them. Unlike last year, sana mapadala talaga namin ang second batch haha.

I'll show you how our card this year looks like after Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment