Friday, December 5, 2014

Marsala: 2015 Color of the Year

After a long wait, Pantone finally revealed yesterday the "color of the year" for 2015.

MARSALA, according to Pantone's website, is "a naturally robust and earthy wine red." It "enriches our minds, body, and souls."

Photo taken from the internet. Credits to the owner.
I am the type of person who is excited to know what the "official" color of the new year will be. I am no fashionista nor interior design afficionado but it really interests me. I am truly fascinated on how the color is chosen eh.

Anyway, 2015 is fast-approaching and I've always dreamt of dressing up in the so-called color of the year on new year's eve. Now that I have a house and little family of my own, my plan was to buy a terno outfit for the three of us in this color so we can wear them on December 31. It's a "new" family tradition that I want to implement sana.

But the challenge is finding those outfits. And I am not even sure if the color will suit my ebony-colored hubby (lol!). I am not sure too if there are many baby clothes in this hue.

Photo taken from the internet. Credits to the owner.
Oh well, given my post-CS condition, I know that may not have the time anymore to shop before this year ends. But I am really hoping I can find a Marsala-colored top for myself at least. Para may reckoning ng taon. Plus I think I will look good in this color. Now for my boys, bahala na kung ano ang outfit nila haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment