Tuesday, December 2, 2014

New Pandora Charm: Rocking Horse

Yehey! I finally have a Pandora charm that will commemorate my son's birth!


It's a Rocking Horse!

Last November 22, I just showed a picture of it to my husband and he surprised me by bringing it home that same afternoon, after he went out to buy some groceries! He really is excited to buy anything for/about Nathan!

By the way, I actually saw the rocking horse charm at Pandora WEM when I bought my car charm last August. The sales lady gave me the idea that it's perfect for my upcoming son. I liked it and promised to get it the moment I gave birth. Sakto pa that both my husband and son were born on the year of the horse.

What I love about this charm is that it is quite 'big' (unlike my dangling stilleto) and not that expensive (only $55 + 5% tax). It's my favorite charm to date (not that I have many lol!).

No comments:

Post a Comment