Friday, June 26, 2015

Random Chika # 1

1. Ligo Sardines. I never expected that one day I will get addicted to Ligo Sardines! Never nga akong kumain nito sa Pinas dati (except when we had a retreat in high school and they served it for breakfast, tinikman ko lang).


But because wala na akong maisip kainin dito, dagdag pa ang sobrang pagkamiss kong kumain ng isda, sinubukan kong tikman uli. Ayun, nagustuhan ko naman!

I've been eating sardines for several days now. Ako kasi yung taong ayaw ng isang ulam lang kaya perfect ito na second viand haha! I will try other variations next time (masarap daw ang fried sardines sabi ni Joy). By the way, a small can of Ligo Sardines costs $0.78 at T&T Supermarket. Mura na by Edmontonian standards.


2. Ice Cold Water. I am back to water huhu! Sad to say, may UTI na naman ako and the cause is my addiction to pop (pop ang tawag dito sa soda o softdrinks).

I couldn't drink water that's not super cold. That's why I am thankful that our refrigerator has an icemaker. Sahod lang ng sahod sa dispenser hehe. Hay, super init pa naman ngayon dito!


3. Pinoy Grill's Crispy Pata. The husband had no ulam last night so we ordered crispy pata from Pinoy Grill. Medyo sunog siya at hindi gaanong masarap. It's $14.95 + 5% tax.

Hay, if only I can imitate mamoosh's delicious crispy pata. Kaso wala ring mabilhan dito ng harapang pata ng baboy. Siguro pinapakyaw na ng mga Filipino restaurants.


4.  A UP graduate with 1.004 GWA. It's all over the internet -- a UP student with a near perfect grade average. I am not surprised though. I've studied and taught in UP Diliman for so many years, nothing surprises me anymore.


Anyway, I graduated with a "laude" title too (hindi nga lang summa kasi bobing ako sa math and natural sciences). And where am I now? Eto yaya ni Nathan haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment