Saturday, June 27, 2015

Random Chika # 2

1. Cecil's 34th Birthday. Napilit namin si Cecilia na magpa-pancit sa birthday niya. Wala talagang plano because her husband's still in Fort McMurray working (20 days work, 10 days off). Pero dahil bored kami, kailangan may kainan.

Joy and I ordered a chocolate cake from Julie's Bakeshop. It costs $20.99 + 5% tax. Ayaw namin ng ibang cake kasi masasayang lang. Iba talaga ang cake ng Pinoy eh.

Gusto kong himatayin when I saw the writing! Ang pangit ng sulat kalurkey! Too bad it was an impromptu celebration kaya wala akong time mag-customize ng decor. Buti na lang may candles akong stock.


I was so full! Simple ang handa pero ang sarap! We had mais con hielo too because it was too hot.


Happy happy birthday, Cecilia!


2. Cooking Pancit. I promised myself that I will learn how to cook pancit in the Philippines. I think it's a must. Masyadong mahal ang pancit kung palaging oorderin lalo na kung may celebration.

Obet's pancit canton

3. Canada knocked out by England at FIFA Women's World Cup. Not that I am interested on this sport but Ford was watching this early tonight. I felt sad for Canada. Little by little, nagiging Canadian at heart na rin ako.


4. It's so hot! Today is Saturday and I never had an inkling to go out. I stayed in our airconditioned bedroom and just went out to cook, eat, and clean the dishes.

I made lambing to Ford, sabi ko nagke-crave ako sa Starbucks frappucino. He went out and bought a venti for me. Thanks, dear!


5. It'll be hotter tomorrow! Oh my! We'll fetch Ate June pa naman from the airport tomorrow noon (she vacationed in Toronto) and we'll have lunch. Then we're going to a barbeque party in the park in the afternoon. Allan, one of the Noralta pips, invited us eh. Goodluck samin sa init!


No comments:

Post a Comment