Thursday, June 18, 2015

Hello Kitty Surprise =)

June has been good for me so far. Why, I already received two unexpected hello kitty gifts! And yeah, no occasion! Just pure thoughtfulness from a cousin-in-law and a friend!

June 3, 2015. I was surprised when Pod handed this to me after he checked our mail box. The package is from his cousin Marjo (the sweetest Marjo!) who lives in California. She got this for me when she went to Hello Kitty Cafe. Grabe, sobrang touched ako! Would you believe that I haven't met her in person yet?

The shirt fits perfectly! I love it! Thanks so muchie, Marjo! You always send me nice stuff!


June 18, 2015. Just tonight, Ford went to our friend Joy's house for some embutido. Joy experimented with embutido and asked me if I want some. Syempre, sino ba naman ang tatanggi sa libreng chibog? Hahaha!

But ayan, aside from embutido, may hello kitty na pamprito pa! Awww, sobrang happy ako! Joy is so sweet, she remembered me raw when she saw this. Super thank you talaga!


Again, I am the type of person who always appreciates kindness. That's why I want to post every goodness that I (and my family) receive to show my gratitude.


No comments:

Post a Comment