Wednesday, September 13, 2017

I love autumn!

The weather is getting cooler now. Hay salamat. Just nine more days and it's officially fall.


Among the four seasons, it's autumn that I love the most (summer being the loathed one). Aside from the cool and refreshing temperature, it's really the orange leaves that make this season beautiful - especially to us Filipinos who aren't used to this wonderful sight. Ang ganda kasi talaga seeing those leaves turn orange then slowly fall off on the ground. The assembly of big piles of reds, oranges, and browns is perfect for instagram photos lol!


There's so many happy events to look forward to on fall -- halloween (my favorite holdiday since I love all things spooky!), thanksgiving (as a Canadian resident, dapat maki-in din ako dito) and of course, my son's birthday (November 13). Autumn also means that Christmas is just around the corner.

It was fall last year when we moved here in BC. I wasn't able to enjoy the season because we were busy and occupied with so many things. Unlike in Edmonton, there is an abundance of maple trees here. I will make sure to take beautiful photographs this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment