Friday, February 20, 2015

Bed regrets

'We should have bought a king-size bed,' a thought suddenly occurred to me.


I was about to take a bath when I took this picture. Ford wanted to sleep with us last night (he sleeps in the guest room on weekdays so he won't get disturbed by the baby) because he was planning to watch a movie in the laptop that I am using. However, Nathan has been sleeping with me since he got sick (Tuesday) so hindi na kami kasyang tatlo sa queen-size bed. In the end, the poor daddy went back to the guest room.

When we ordered our bed in Ethan Allen on December 2013, we did not even consider getting a king bed. Honestly, wala sa isip ko na magkaka-anak kami kaya hindi ko naanticipate. Our bedroom is also not that big kaya akala ko ok na ang queen. Now that we have a child, dapat pala talaga ay malaki. Even though Nathan has his own crib, there are times pala na dapat katabi namin siya. Malalaking tao pa naman kami.

I love our bed. It's a dream come true (haha!) kaya wala akong balak palitan siya in a decade or two. It's too expensive din para ireplace so I guess wala kaming choice na tatlo kung hindi magsiksikan. Pwede na rin, para close kami.


No comments:

Post a Comment