Friday, February 20, 2015

My little boy is sick =(

This is the worst feeling ever. My son is sick and I am miserable.


This is the first time in three months that Nathan got sick (it started last Tuesday). Common cold at cough lang naman pero as a first time mom, I can't help but be worried. As a first time mom, I had no idea what to do. Ito na nga ba ang kinatatakutan ko, ang magkasakit ang anak ko. It's so painful seeing him cough. Barado rin ang ilong sa sipon kaya nahihirapang huminga. Kawawa talaga ang babies kapag may sakit because they can't properly express how they feel. A mom could only cry.

I am thankful though na wala siyang fever. We opted not to bring him to the clinic anymore kasi wala rin naman mangyayari doon. We just bought a nasal aspirator to help him relieve his nasal congestion.

It's been four days and his condition is already a bit better. He vomited nga lang the past two days. Hay, I can't wait till this ordeal is over. I myself am sick. Hindi ko nga alam kung ako ang nanghawa kay Nathan o siya ang nanghawa sa akin (the past days medyo may pasipon-sipon na rin kasi siya). Pero hindi ko afford na isipin na masama ang pakiramdam ko. I have my son to attend to, walang ibang mag-aalaga sa kanya kundi ako (while his daddy is at work).

Anak, please get well na. Let's go broom broom na. =(


No comments:

Post a Comment