Wednesday, February 18, 2015

VDay 2015 with my boys

All occasions are more special now because we have this little guy who always tags around!


Valentine's Day 2015 fell on a Saturday so we really long planned on eating out. But I wasn't in the mood on the day itself, sobrang malamig kasi. I slept the whole day. However, Ford woke me up late in the afternoon and insisted that we go out.

Ford suggested that we eat at Chili's but upon checking on their menu online, I kinda 'backed out.' Sobrang namamahalan kasi ako. With a baby, hindi rin naman namin mae-enjoy ang ambiance eh.

Then I remembered Swiss Chalet. We haven't eaten there and their food seemed reasonably priced naman.

We went to their Windemere branch.


Just as I expected, there were many diners. But the restaurant is quite big and there were still many vacant tables. We had to wait for a few minutes for a booth though. Meron nga kasi kaming dalang baby.


Our order took long to arrive so we had plenty of time to take pictures.


Our server was a Filipina so nakipa-picture na rin kami.
Nathan got hungry na haha!


Here's what we ate. Ford and I each had a soup and chicken-ribs plate. In fairness, masarap naman. Hindi nga rin ganun kamahal.


Valentine's Day now has a deeper meaning because of my son. Our love story has produced a very cute offspring!


Cheers to more Valentine celebrations!


Puro snow ang paligid. I admire my husband for being so patient in bringing us out kahit na sobrang mahirap sa part niya. Thank you, Dear!


Ang sarap magtampisaw sa malinis na snow!


We went to Walmart after to buy diapers for Nathan. Haha, very unromantic! Iba na talaga ang buhay namin ngayon!


I just had to end Valentine's Day with this...


I wasn't able to give my husband a gift. It's so absurd if I buy something for him kasi using his own money haha! He asked me if I want something but I said no na rin kasi kabibili nya lang sa akin ng iPhone 6 a few days before.

I really am beyond grateful. Sa bawat okasyon na kasama na namin si Cheeky Boy, tumataba ang puso ko.

No comments:

Post a Comment