Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Nathan @ 3 Months!

Yey, our dear Nathan is now 3 months old!


February 13, 2015 (Friday). As usual, it was just the three of us who celebrated. Buhay-Canada hahaha!


I was happy because I thought Ford would come home late na from his field work. I was surprised that he was home already by 5pm.



My most favorite part in celebrating Nathan's monthly "birthday" is of course the cake. For this month, I just bought chocolate cup cakes from Walmart (cheap but delicious!). The candle set is from Dollar Tree. Nice noh?


And because it's a day before Valentine, I chose a cupid (also bought at Dollar Tree) as the "topper." It's the last piece so parang meant to be hehe. So kawaii!


For the first time, I cooked all of Nathan's handa. We had spaghetti, garlic bread, spring rolls, calamari, and nachos. 


I am looking forward to the day that my baby boy can blow his cake na. 


I added this for added touch of Valentine.


Again, how I wish somebody would take our family picture! Sawa na ako sa selfie/groufie eh!




Oh, Nathan! Thank you for bringing us so much joy! We are so pleased that you are such a happy baby! You never fail to smile everytime I say "peechur peechur!"


Thank you too for being so easy to take care of. You just cry whenever you want to be fed. You don't want to be carried (buti na lang because you are so heavy na -- around 14 lbs) so hindi nahihirapan si Mommy. But I admit, I miss you sleeping in my arms. You love to "broom broom" so we have no problem bringing you out. You sleep longer na rin at night (sometimes up to 10 hours, would you believe?) so I am getting my rest na rin.

Plus you remain so cute!


They say you are dad's mini-me. Hmm, fairer version nga lang hahaha!


We love you so much, Cheeky Boy! Happy 3 months! Mwah!


No comments:

Post a Comment