Monday, February 2, 2015

Cuteness Overload

I had a first 4D glimpse of Chicklet on September 5, 2014. I admit that it made me depressed. Look at the picture, he looked so weird right?

I did some manic research again, seeking for an assurance that 4D ultrasound images are inaccurate and that my baby will look "better" in person. But my fear did not leave me, until I gave birth, I was afraid that my baby will be "ugly." An ugly ugly word, I know!

I tried to convince myself that I will love my child no matter what. I knew I will. Niloloko ko pa ang sarili ko na "patatalinuhin" ko na lang siya just in case hindi siya cute. But of course, deep inside I wanted him to be normal looking. Not good looking, just normal looking - with no major flaws and all. Hindi ko kasi kaya na tutuksuhin siya at ibu-bully later on.



But you know what, after I delivered him via C-section, the first thing I heard from the nurses was: "Oh, he's so cute!"

Really, my son is cute??? Or baka naman sinasabi lang nila yun sa lahat ng babies???

I personally find him adorable but Ford would always tease me na "nanay na nga ako," that my judgement is being clouded kasi nga anak ko ang pinag-uusapan.

But after a few days and constant affirmation, siguro nga cute talaga ang Nathan ko! I even asked my girls friends if they OBJECTIVELY find him cute. They wanted to 'spank' me for asking.

Anyway, here are Nathan's pictures for the last 11 weeks.

Newborn


Day 1


Week 1


Week 2


Week 3


Week 4


Week 5


Week 6


Week 7


Week 8


Week 9


Week 10


Week 11


Cute eh?! Pagbigyan nyo na ako please lang! =)

My son's face is not perfect but those imperfections make him look so adorable. I am super duper proud of him! Alam kong nag-iiba pa ang itsura ng mga bata and there's still a possibility that he will look 'less cute' later on. But I don't mind, I will love him all the more.

But for now, ieenjoy ko muna ang constant praises for him! #kiligmommymode

No comments:

Post a Comment