Friday, February 6, 2015

Fresh from the mail box!

We got two nice surprises from our mail box this week!

The first one is a package from Ford's cousin Marjorie who lives in California. She sent us a belated Merry Christmas card and a Ralph Lauren onesie for Nathan. Hurray!

I love receiving thoughtful gifts! Thank you so much, Marjo! Our little boy will be wearing your gift soon!


The other is a "no-occasion" card from my girl friend (barkada) Michelle. Haha, she wasn't able to send me the Christmas card that I "demanded" from her last September kaya alam ko pambawi ito! I am surprised though because it arrived fast. She only mailed it last January 26 (Philippine time). Well I guess post offices are not busy nowadays!

Thanks a lot, Mitch!


It's a happy week for our mail box! Sana may magpadala uli soon! Hahaha! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment