Thursday, December 7, 2017

Fashion Confusion

It still feels weird that I am not wearing boots and leggings in December. Nakakapanibago.

December 2, 2017

This is my first winter here in Metro Vancouver (Nathan and I went home in Pinas last year, from November 6 to April 13) so I am kinda confused on what to wear here. In Edmonton, automatic winter boots at jacket na yan pagdating ng November. Dito pala pwede pang mag-tsinelas at light sweater.

November 27, 2017
The lowest temperature I've experienced here so far is just 2 degrees Celsius. Pero kadalasan ay between 6 to 11. Usually ang 2 degrees ay pang-madaling araw lang.

I realized that I don't have many outfits for the kind of winter here. Again, most of my winter clothes are "heavy-duty." Makakapal talaga. Ayaw ko naman gaanong bumili ngayon because we are going for a 3-month vacay again in Pinas come January 9, kaya spring na pagbalik namin.

I am trying to make do of what I have in the past. Thankfully, medyo nabawasan na talaga ako ng weight kaya kumakasya na uli ang mga pang-spring/fall clothes ko noon. But I really have to invest more on closed-casual shoes / sneakers / rubber shoes kasi mas ganyan ang kailangan ko dito.

No comments:

Post a Comment