Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Current Obsession: RESP

I've been reading and researching maniacally about RESP (or Registered Education Savings Plan) since yesterday. An agent came to us last Saturday, convincing us to open an account with Heritage Educational Foundation. She lent me a book to read.


Now that I am feeling physically better, I can now plan concretely about my Nathan's future. We definitely want him to have an educational plan that will aid us in his college years. Ford and I are very particular with education (who aren't?) so we really are taking this seriously.

It's easy to get swayed by an agent's sweet talks and promises. But I am not gullible, I have to study things to on my own. Sorry, but I am way smarter than the agent hahaha! To be honest, the 'arrogant' person that I am only wants to listen to those who are more "intelligent" than me.

I am hoping to come up with a good decision in a few days. I need to read more.



No comments:

Post a Comment