Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Hello, Spring!

Just like last year, we welcomed spring last March 20 (Friday) with so much snow!


My husband was asar-talo. He already changed the tires of our car (from winter tires to normal tires) last March 14 eh. I was stopping him, telling him na magi-snow pa. Ayun, hindi nakinig! He was so excited magbutingting ng sasakyan kasi.

Anyway, I am happy that spring is here -- although mafi-feel pa namin yun in a couple more days. I wasn't able to enjoy last year's spring time kasi I was on my first trimester of my pregnancy (I found out I was pregnant mid-March) and I stayed mostly at home because I wasn't feeling well.

I really am excited! I am done with jackets and boots. I want to wear light and colorful clothing! I want to stroll around with my Nathan. I want to eat barbeques again!

No comments:

Post a Comment