Thursday, March 26, 2015

Nathan @ 4 Months

Hello, hello... I am now four months old! -Nathan


I guess I will keep and keep on saying this -- TIME FLIES! My Nathan doesn't look like a baby anymore!


March 13, 2015 (Friday). It's another happy Friday the 13th for us because we got to celebrate our son's another month.



For our simple handa, Ford bought Palabok (our favorite) from Manila Grill Express. I cooked fried chicken and we baked pizza na rin.



I wasn't that happy with how the cake turned out. I should have put the toppers in the middle. Or I could have written Nathan's name (I just didn't know how). Di bale, I'll make it up next month.


Ford always has good shots with Cheeky Boy. Pag ako na, laging palpak. He couldn't make Nathan look at him eh. Di rin niya masyadong mapatawa hmmmp!


My heart melts whenever I see my son getting bigger. Imagine, napapadede at napapalitan ko siya ng diaper! I am not completely useless after all haha!


Again, I am wishing somebody could take a decent family picture for us.


I love this picture. It's obvious who is the boss now lol!


Something really interesting came up after dinner. Ford put Nathan on his play gym and as usual, tumatagilid siya. I noticed that he's started doing that in our bed a few days before (March 10 to be exact).


But to our surprise, he finally was able to roll over! Exactly on his fourth month! I really thought it would take a while before he can do that.


Ford and I were so happy for this another milestone. Too bad that it happened so fast, hindi ko na-record sa video.


Hay Cheeky Boy, you never fail to make me and your daddy very happy! We are so proud of you.


Admittedly, you made me so worried the past weeks because I noticed that you were so tamad na dumede. In consequence, feeling ko hindi ka masyadong bumigat. But the nurse at the health center assured us that it's normal because you were starting to get curious about your environment kaya nawawala ang attention mo sa feeding.

Speaking of curious, yep... you are indeed very curious and smart! Parang big boy ka na talaga, "nakakausap" ka na namin at nakakalaro. You have a very charming smile, kaya nga ang dami mong fans sa Facebook at Instagram eh!

We love dressing you up, would you believe? Kasi ang dali mong bihisan. Lahat bagay sa iyo kasi Tisoy ka (unlike Dad!) hahaha!

We love you so much, anak. Please continue being a happy baby! Happy 4th month!


No comments:

Post a Comment