Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Our dining area -- March 2015

This is how our dining area looks like now.


I was happy I found a nice (and cheap) table cloth at Target. But how I wish our dining table has a glass top. Hindi kasi uso yun dito. I've researched and pwede naman magpa-customize. Pero ayaw ko ng i-attempt, malamang mas mahal pa ang abutin kesa sa presyo mismo ng table. Sa taas ba naman ng labor cost dito!

This area is still a work in progress. We still lack the bench seat cushion. Sa Pilipinas na lang ako magpapa-customize pag-uwi namin. Kulang pa rin sa curtains kasi wala pa akong mahanap na bagay at sakto.

The throw pillows at the bench were actually just 'borrowed' from our living room. We need to free our couches kasi from those bulky pillows para hindi hassle sa baby. I'll buy na lang later on.

Our house interior is so monotonous - mostly white and beige and turquoise/teal. I like it that way.


No comments:

Post a Comment