Monday, January 22, 2018

Break-up with Master Siomai

I am breaking up with you, Master Siomai!


Our relationship was so short-lived. Our love affair started around November 2016 when I had an instant liking for you. Eventually, like became love. I've loved you. And even when I went back to Canada already in April 2017, I never stopped dreaming about you. I've met and liked another siomai, yes, but my heart still belonged to you. I waited for the day that our paths will cross again.

And finally, last Wednesday (January 17), we met again in SM Marilao. I had high hopes that our relationship will be back to the way it used to be.

But my reaction after just a second of devouring you -- "Anyare sayo?!?! Ba't di ka na masarap?!?!"

-------

I was so disappointed, nakakaloka! Php35 pa rin ang presyo ng apat pero obviously, nag-iba na ang quality (and to think 9 months lang akong nawala ha). The siomais are smaller tapos makapal ang balat. Lasang balat na nga siya sa panlasa ko. I was supposed to bring home some for Mamoosh pero hindi na lang.

I forced myself to eat the remaining siomais, sayang naman kasi. Pero hindi na siguro ako uulit pa. Buti na nga lang at di ako sabik sa siomai kasi nga madalas naman akong mag-steam nun sa Canada.


No comments:

Post a Comment