Friday, December 27, 2013

Shopping EARLY for Christmas decors

It was so fun shopping for Christmas decors on the 26th of December! Everything came at 50-80% off!


Ford and I were at South Edmonton Common yesterday for the 'Boxing Day' and I couldn't help but grab some Christmas tree decors. Honestly, I was so overwhelmed with the many possibilities of Christmas themes next year. Sa dami ng nakita kong Christmas tree designs in Facebook, na-lost na ako!

While at Michael's, I tried to remember my 2014 Christmas tree peg so I got variations of yellow greens and pinks and blues. Pero walang white! Hmm, mukhang malabo ko ng ma-attain ang blanco-themed tree for next year ah.

Anyway, I was happy naman with my color choices. It's a deviation from the traditional red and gold trimmings that I always dress our Philippine home with. Yun nga lang, hindi na ako pwedeng magbago ng isip kasi nakabili na haha!


I observed that many Canadians were shopping "early" for Christmas ornaments, too. Akala ko ako lang ang interesado because deprived ako ng Christmas decors this year because we haven't moved to our town house yet. Walang space dito sa maliit na lungga namin.

We're going shopping again later this afternoon after our bank appointment.I am hoping to find more nice and cheap Christmas decorative pieces. At sana makabili na rin kami ng tree haha! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment