Thursday, December 12, 2013

Happy for the freebie!

I received an email alert from Grocery Alerts (one of the couponing sites I subscribed to)  this afternoon. The site sent me quite a number of coupons, including this:


Binasa ko ng paulit-ulit. Hmm, free lotion daw. Hindi discounted, hindi conditional - basta FREE lang. I got excited and saved it on my phone.

Sakto that Ford and I went to West Edmonton Mall after his work. I told him about the free lotion and asked him to read my online coupon. Haha, I needed to be sure. Ayaw kong mapahiya sa Bath and Body noh!

So upon my husband's go signal, I went inside the store and nervously asked a cashier about this free thing. She instantly said "yes" and I got to choose my free lotion! I was so happy!

$13-worth of lotion

Honestly, I missed getting freebies like this! Sa Pinas, lahat na ng freebies nakukuha ko (mostly from my credit card transactions) - from clothes, grocery items, toiletries, food, books, medicines, toys, etc. I am excited with the thought na ang freebies naman dito sa Edmonton ang ima-master ko haha!

See, absolutely free goody from Bath and Body! I wonder what`s the rationale behind their giving it out for free. Oh well, bahala na sila. Basta ako super saya! #mababawnakaligayahanmode

$0.00!

Thank you Bath and Body Works and Grocery Alerts! You made my day very happy! More freebies please! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment