Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Must take pictures (of him!)

I've been here in Canada for almost a month now and I sadly, I have very few photos of myself. It's my husband who actually has tons, thanks to my hilig in taking pictures!

I love documenting things and events through photographs. Pero di ba dapat ako ang kinunan niya nang dumating ako sa Edmonton Airport???

November 6, 2013

At nang kumuha ako ng Social Insurance number noong unang araw ko dito?


At sa grocery stores?


Sa loob ng mall habang namimili ng bibilhin?


Habang kumukuha ng phone line?


Bumibili ng chibog sa Foodcourt?


At naglalakad sa snow?!


Hay, sobrang lugi yata ako? Puro siya na lang ang may litrato!

My husband is not into taking pictures but he's willing naman if I ask him. Kaso the outcome isn't that nice (sorry, Pod!). He's left-brained and any activity that entails artistry is such a toil for him.

I guess I would have to accept that in the coming days, there will be very few pictures with me on it. Who ever said that life is fair? Kalurkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment