Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Ring for Bing-Bing

I love putting on simple silver/white gold accessories but I realized that during winter time, they won't be sulit because of all the layering (of clothes) that you have to go through in order to survive the cold. In fact, I bought a Pandora bracelet three weeks ago and I've never worn it until now. Hindi nga kasi makikita haha!

But then last (Black) Friday, I saw some nice rings from Old Navy at 50% off. And they carry my ring size which is XL! Yep yep, I have uber fat fingers and I had difficulty buying fancy rings in the Philippines.

I instantly tried on many many rings and ended up buying four. This is one of them. Nice noh?


Hmmm, I think I'm into a new addiction. Although I would have to put gloves every now and then, at least makikita ko pa rin hehe.

Hoping for more rings for me in the coming days! Hurrray!

---------------------------------
* Bing-Bing is one of my childhood nicknames

No comments:

Post a Comment