Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My Girls and Abram

I was so happy to see my three remaining best girl friends in the Philippines together again. Medyo nainggit nga lang ako kasi ako ang palaging present dati sa mga get-together namin hehe.

December 30, 2013 @ Kowloon House West Avenue -- Picture courtesy of Laling

Abram's Aqiqah is just one of the many occasions in our barkada life that I will not be able to take part with physically. Our friend Raxie has been 'away' since 2007, tapos ako naman ang sumunod. Hay, senti na naman ako!

Picture courtesy of Mels

Anyway, I am glad that Atty. Mels has given birth to a healthy and cutie boy -- ABRAM! Sayang nga lang at di ko na naabutan. But Abram (aka Bam Bam) is such a good boy, pinilit niya talagang lumabas ng November 30 so that he will be a living reminder kung kailan ako nag-migrate dito sa Canada hehe. Pang-reckoning talaga!

Picture courtesy of Laling

Congratulations, Pareng Mels, Wadz, and Kuya Amir! Your family is happier now that Bam Bam is here!

And Bam Bam, I promise to bring you a nice gift when I go back to Pinas. I can't wait to see you!

I miss you, girls! Medyo dalasan ang pagkikita ha! And I am designating Laling to be my substitute photographer! I love you all! Mwah!

No comments:

Post a Comment