Sunday, December 1, 2013

Got to Watch Got to Believe

What makes me excited to wake up in the morning is the thought of watching the latest episode of Got to Believe Haha, ang lakas kasing maka-bagets ng show na ito!

Picture taken from the Internet (credits to ABS-CBN)

My husband subscribed to TFC a few days before I came here and I was so happy that I can watch Joaquin and Chichay without the hassle. Last year, Please Be Careful With My Heart started airing while I was vacationing here in Canada and I had to search and search for websites where I can watch the episodes for free. Now I can watch teleseryes whenever I please.


I don't feel guilty nor ashamed watching Filipino TV shows anywmore. Now that I am abroad, it's a "necessity" haha! I hope ABS-CBN comes up with more better shows para masulit naman ang TFC subscription namin. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment