Friday, December 6, 2013

One month

Time flies. I can't believe I am here for exactly one month already.


It's been super cold since Monday and I wasn't able to roam around on my own. The Husband never failed to ask me if I wanna go out (after his work) and we went out every other day. But aside from the usual West Edmonton Mall and supermarkets, there is nowhere else to go.

I am not complaining though. I am choosing to be grateful because many people here, especially those who are on a temporary stay like OFWs, have to endure the cold and publicly commute just to be able to do some grocery shopping. I never experienced the "real" cold yet because Ford wouldn't let me. He patiently warms up the car for me and drops me off directly to the door of the mall so I wouldn't have to walk from the parking lot anymore.

I am lucky too because I am now with my husband who I dreamt of being with permanently since 2003. I am now living this dream.

Yes, there are times when boredom (and a bit of homesickness) hits me. But I guess I just have to be patient with things. Time will come when I'll be busy and productive again.

So far, so good. Thank you Edmonton for being nice to me the past month. I am looking forward more of our happy times together.

PS. Please make it warmer on weekends so we can explore the city better, oki?

No comments:

Post a Comment