Tuesday, January 27, 2015

A book for Chicklet

I felt so excited when the nurse at West Jasper Place Public Health Center (where Nathan got vaccinated last January 22) handed me this bag containing a book, a cd, and some library information for Nathan. This is what I love about having a child here in Canada, alagang-alaga talaga ng gobyerno. Ang suwerte ng mga bata dito!


Ooops, I realized that I haven't really bought any book yet for Chicklet. I would have to start buying soon. I am currently a stay-at-home mom so I do not have any excuse to not teach my son well. I was an educator once upon a time, actually. Sa college students nga lang. I know that teaching a child is different but I promise to do my best. I love my son and I will make him a smart boy.

I told Ford that we should pay a visit to the library soon. I've been here in Edmonton for almost 1 year and 3 months now but I haven't been to one. I love reading, but I admit that in the last couple of years I don't get to read a lot of books anymore. I still read a lot -- sa internet nga lang. So I guess if I want to instill the love of reading to Nathan, kailangang magbasa din uli ako ng libro.

---------------------------
It was my first time to see an actual public last January 16 at Mill Woods Town Centre. I was surprised that it was located in a 'mall.' Kung wala siguro akong anak, madalas akong tatambay dun.


No comments:

Post a Comment