Sunday, January 25, 2015

New iPhone for Peechur Peechur

It all happened so fast. I am now a proud owner of  iPhone 6 plus!


Ford 'fell' in the snow a couple of days ago which resulted to the broken screen of his one-year-old Nexus (because it was on his pocket). Having it fixed is not an option really because it would cost a lot, probably $200.

He has long been telling me that he wants an iPhone. You see, my husband gets tired of gadgets so easily. And now he's got an excuse to get a new one.

But a good father and hubby that he is, he just let me have the new iPhone. He said it's me who needs it more because of Nathan. So that I can take better pictures of our son. He insisted on just using my Moto G phone.

January 24, 2015 (WEM)
I actually do not need an iPhone 6 yet. My iPhone 5 is still quite reliable in taking photos. I bought that iPhone six months before I migrated to Canada but I wasn't able to use it here. It's not compatible daw with their system, even though it's open line (that is why I advise people who are coming here to just get a new phone unit here, wag ng magdala). I ended up having the 'cheap' Moto G for my mobile services kasi sayang naman kung dalawa pa ang iPhone ko. I used my iPhone 5 na lang solely for taking pictures, instagramming, and surfing.

I am contented with the quality of photos that iPhone 5 brings and I am not even tempted to replace it yet. But who am I to refuse an iPhone 6 plus? Hahaha!

I am not a techie person. Hindi ko namamaximize ang features ng iPhone sa totoo lang. I don't even play games. Pero susulitin ko talaga sa pag-peechur peechur kay Nathan! =)

By the way, I'll still use my iPhone 5 syempre. Saka iyon din ang gagamitin kong phone pag-uwi sa Pilipinas.



No comments:

Post a Comment