Friday, January 16, 2015

Goodbye, Target!

I woke up yesterday morning to this very sad news.


Just last Saturday, I was very happy with their Dollar Spot bins. It's one of my simple pleasures here in Edmonton eh -- checking on the dollar bins and hoarding cute stationery stuff.


I could not believe it that Target is leaving so soon! Imagine, they only came here in Canada in 2013! I can still remember Target replacing Zellers.

Though Target's shelves are empty most of the time, I still love going there. There are so many nice items in Target that you couldn't find anywhere else. And when they put their items on clearance, bagsak presyo talaga.

So what will my life now be without Target? Next to Walmart, it's my go-to place when I feel the itch to shop and all I can afford are cheap stuff. Hay!

My heart is really breaking! I wanna go to Target now and enjoy it while it's still here. =(


No comments:

Post a Comment