Thursday, January 29, 2015

Mommy-look-alike

For the first time, sinuotan ni Ford si Nathan ng ganito.


Mukha raw babae, sabi niya.

I took some pictures and when I am browsing them, I suddenly realized that my soon looks 'familiar.' I checked on my FB account and searched for my old picture.

Hala, ako nga ang kamukha ni Nathan! That picture was taken on my first birthday.


I honestly never expected na 'matapang' ang dugo ko. All along, I thought my son would 100% look like his dad - both in face and color. But it turned out na kakulay ko siya! He has some of his dad's features (i.e. chubby cheeks, nose holes) and many people tell us that they are look-alike. Pero sa tingin talaga namin ni Pod, mas ako ang kamukha niya.

Oh well, it doesn't really matter. Pero nakakatuwa rin pala magkaroon ng mini-me hahaha! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment