Monday, January 19, 2015

A simple 3rd anniversary celebration

I love it that we got married on the first month of the year. The coming of January signifies the end of holidays so at least there's another occasion that we'll look forward to.

Our anniversary this year -- January 12 -- fell on a Monday so we only had dinner time to celebrate. At first we thought of just celebrating on the 13th para sabay na sa monthly 'birthday' ni Nathan but I realized that we ought to have two different celebrations for two different occasions.

We didn't really plan anything grand but it was indeed the most special of all our anniversaries in the past (2 wedding and 11 bf-gf anniversaries) because we now have Nathan James Levin as the fruit of our union.


Here's my chubby cheeks who is daddy's mini-me!


When you have a baby with you, a fine dining restaurant is not an option. Hence I just asked Pod for a simple buffet meal at Buffet Royale Carvery. Nathan was just two months then so I was worried na baka umiyak siya nang umiyak kapag matagal na naka-steady sa car seat / basket niya. Kapag buffet, kakain na agad. No need to wait. And also, I was still pregnant the last time we ate there so my food intake was so restrained. Gusto ko namang subukang kumain doon nang walang worry about gestational diabetes haha!


And because it was a Monday, halos solo namin ang area. Walang masyadong tao.


Here's some of my plates haha!


We looked so haggard haha! Obviously the result of sleepless nights for the past two months. But then again, that was the happiest two months of our life!


Thankfully, our baby was so cooperative that night. Mom and Dad were able to eat a lot. He looked bored though haha!


Anak, you are God's perfect gift to us! We love you and we will take good care of you forever. We'll make sure that you will grow up with loving parents.


Ahh, three years na kami! I want to thank my husband for bearing with me. I am not a perfect wife. In fact, sobrang layo ko sa pagiging ideal wife. But I love Ford and Nathan more than myself. 


Thank you for everything, Dear! Cheers to our three years! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment