Wednesday, January 15, 2014

2nd Anniversary (Cup)Cake

Hindi ako napakali.

I promised myself last year that we will have a cake on our every anniversary and I forgot! Si Ford pa ang nagpaalala sa akin on our way to State & Main (where we had dinner).

So we crammed and searched for a cake. Sadly, we ended up with cup cakes kasi wala talaga kaming magustuhan. We are not into eating cakes kasi kaya masasayang. Cakes are expensive pa naman dito sa Edmonton.

I convinced myself na ok na ang cupcakes. At least meron. I wanted to primp the cupcakes sana para maging espesyal naman kaso closed na ang Dollarama. It was past 7pm already and most stores here close early on Sundays.


Pero yun nga, two days later, hindi pa rin ako mapakali.

We still had three uneaten cupcakes so pwede pa akong humabol!

I went to Dollarama yesterday afternoon and was able to buy some foam letters/numbers and hearts (buti na lang Valentine season). I remembered having a red plastic heart plate at home (bought at Dollar Tree) and I knew na what to do.

Without further ado, I now present our second anniversary (cup)cake!


Haha, I loved it! Ayan nagka-idea na ako. Since hindi kami mahilig ni ford sa cake, pwede na rin pala ang cupcake -- lagyan lang ng konting accent!



---------------------------------

To recap, here's our very simple (and cheap) first year anniversary cake. I also wasn't prepared last year because Ford was only in Pinas for less than three weeks and I was so ngarag! I am glad that our second year (cup)cake turned out better haha!


And here's our beautiful wedding cake -- the reason why I want to have a yearly anniversary cake...


I promise to have a really nice and well-prepared cake next year. Excited na ako!

No comments:

Post a Comment