Saturday, January 18, 2014

Crazy for Pandora

One of the first things I bought when I came here in Edmonton was a Pandora bracelet. I know I am such a late-bloomer when it comes to collecting Pandora charms, but I guess it's better late than never.

Bought on November 11, 2013

I am a very sentimental person and I want every milestone to be celebrated. Pandora charms are indeed perfect to commemorate those milestones.

This January, Pod bought me two more charms (my first was flowers for you, purple murano glass charm because purple was our wedding color motif):

  • Mr. & Mrs. - to celebrate our second wedding anniversary last January 12, 2014
  • House - to symbolize our move to our new home this January 24, 2014


Haha, I am now more excited to collect charms! I've noticed that a lot of Canadians are into Pandora. Ang cute naman kasi.



And by the way, I think I won't be able to resist din their rings. Stackable pala sila.


Bagay naman, di ba? Haha, I need to find a job soon para masustentuhan ang sariling luho!


No comments:

Post a Comment