Friday, January 10, 2014

Casa Blanco: Initial Inspection 1.8.14

January 8, 2014 (10:30am). Sa unang pagkakataon, nakatapak na rin kami sa loob ng bahay namin. =)

Just when we were losing hope, Ford finally received the 35-day notice letter from our townhome's developer last December 23, 2013. It states that we can already move in by January 24, 2014 and that the initial inspection would be on January 8, 2013. We were so happy!

And so last Wednesday, hubby picked me up at around 9:50am (nag time off siya from work) and we excitedly headed to the west!


A guy named Travis gave us a tour of our new home and explained everything we need to know. We were given the chance to pinpoint all the 'flaws' we've noticed. Minor lang naman, usually paint chips at mga gasgas.


I instantly fell in love with the interior color of the house. It's exactly what I had envisioned it. Maputi, maaliwalas!


In just a few more weeks, literal na magiging "may bahay" na ako. I admit that I am a bit scared. All my life, it has always been my Nanay who's in charge of everything about the house. I never had to worry about electricity, water, cleaning, repairs and maintenance, and things like that. Now it's my turn to take care of our home. It's such a big responsibility but I will try my best to become a good (if not the best) homemaker. I owe it to Ford who worked and saved hard just to be able to provide our family of two a nice house (Thank you, Dear!).


I am not sure if this house will be our "forever" home. Circumstances in the future might lead us to transferring to another dwelling. But one thing is for sure, this house - our Casa Blanco - will always be special to us.

Oh, we can't wait for the 24th!


No comments:

Post a Comment