Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Lucky Cessie

What will you do if one lunch time, a crisp $20-bill magically appears in your paanan? This happened to me last January 11, 2014 (a day before our second wedding anniversary) at T&T Supermarket in West Edmonton Mall.

I was waiting for Ford near the dining cashier area while he was getting our food at the barbeque station when my huge tote bag accidentally bumped a stack of chips. I picked the pack of chips up and voila, a 20-dollar bill was also there on the floor!

I looked around, searched for anyone who might be looking for it. Nada. So I decided to keep it. I can't do much, right? I felt sorry for the owner though.


So back to my question. With $20 at my disposal, I of course went to Dollarama for my guilt-free indulgence!

You see, if I spend $20 on food, that would just be 2 burgers, 2 fries, and 2 drinks. In Dollarama, I was able to take home a lot - glasses, soda, tissue, kitchen clips, socks, measuring tape. At may sukli pang $3!


My good fortune in two plastic bags!


To the owner of $20, again I am so sorry. There was no way  that I can find you so I decided to keep the money.

Please be assured that your $20 made a 'jobless' person very happy.




No comments:

Post a Comment