Thursday, January 2, 2014

It's a brand new year!

We woke at noon of January1st and immediately dressed up to pick Ate June in St. Albert. The weather was pleasant, a nice way to start the year.

As expected, all the roads were devoid of people. I wonder what Canadians do on the first day of the year. Just sleep?


I've been in Edmonton for almost two months now and I am still in awe of the beautiful surroundings. Very picturesque talaga!


We currently live in the downtown area so we don't see that much white snow. Palagi kasing nililinis at shino-shovel. That is why I love going to St. Albert. Very Canadianish ang palagid.


Ate June handed us a gift again. She's so sweet! Andami na naming utang sa kanya haha!

Thanks so muchie, Ate June!

I still can't believe I am now having a white new year!


And because it's a holiday, many establishments are closed. Only Chinese restaurants are expected to be open.

We had buffet lunch at Beijing House.


Ate June is our only family here. I am glad we got to celebrate this new year with her.


Everyday I am grateful na nagkatagpo silang dalawa dito sa Canada.


We went to West Edmonton Mall afterwards to do a bit of shopping. Naghabol kami ng sale. Then we dropped by Walmart to shop again lol! It was a tiring yet fun day.

Again, from us here in Edmonton, HAPPY NEW YEAR! Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment