Friday, January 3, 2014

My 2014 Planners

In my attempt to become a more organized person this 2014, I plan on using these three daily.


A stationery lover that I am, I admit to always having a new shiny planner (Starbucks planner for the last few years) at the beginning of every year. However, I normally end up abandoning it even before the second quarter starts. Yes, nakakatamaran ko na. I am sure many can relate to this.

Well I realized that at 34, I am not exactly young. Admittedly, I tend to forget a lot of things already. Sumasabog din tuloy ang utak ko. I have so many plans for this year so I better list everything (I am non-techie so an electronic planner won't work for me).

My three 2014 planners have different purposes:

The Red Planner/Journal will serve as my diary where I would write everything that happened on each and every day. Again, makakalimutin na ako. I have to start documenting my 'everyday life' again (because nobody else will). I can not blog everyday so  mas kumpleto ang documentation sa written diary.

The Hello Kitty Monthly Planner will be my "everyday bitbit" planner. It's small and thin so I can bring it anywhere. It will serve as my scheduler and "quick look" reminder. It obviously lacks space so I will just use post-its for extra notes.

The Weekly Desk Pad Calendar will be placed in our kitchen area (that is, when we move to our town house later this month) which I will share with my husband. This is where we'll put everything that we have to be reminded about - menus, things to buy, house repairs, bills payments, social activities, etc.

By the way, I bought the first two planners in the Philippines. The red one in SM Department Store and the Hello Kitty in National Bookstore. Bringing these planners was a good decision because I found it hard to find a nice but cheap planner here. I am not sure if I am ready for Filofax na (I am not sure if I am a Filofax girl).

I bought the desk calendar at Target. I had to get it because it's 50% off (haha!) and I love its floral design and colors.

I am keeping my fingers crossed na mapanindigan ko ang mga planners na ito this year. Goodluck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment