Thursday, November 21, 2013

Excited for Black Friday Sale

I was about to enter Bath and Body Works (at West Edmonton Mall) last night when I noticed this...


Whoaaah! They'll open up at 6am on November 29! I postponed my plan of buying some hand soaps. Sa Black Friday na lang, baka may mas magandang deal.

Black Friday Sale is an American shopping phenomenon. Thanksgiving here in Canada happens in October and it's not as 'big' as its US counterpart. But Edmonton retailers have of course noticed the lucrativeness of having a grand sale on a black Friday so they've decided to try it here in Canada.

According to the website of West Edmonton Mall, the so-called biggest mall here in North America which houses most of the biggest brands here in Canada, they'll be operating from 8am to 11pm on November 29. But it seems that other shops will be opening their doors as early as 6am!

Now I am glad that I am not yet working because I have all the time to shop on a Friday! Ford and I will be needing a lot of stuff for our house so I need to grab this chance.

Since Ford has to go to work on that day, the original plan was that he'll drop me off at WEM at around 7:30. But I now wanted to be at the mall at 6am so he better wake up super early! I'll also ask him to stay with me for a while so he can carry my loots and later put them in the car.

I am so excited!!!

I'll tell you about my Black Friday shopping experience soon! =)

-----------------------------------------
POSTSCRIPT: November 22, 2013 -- Ooops, Bath and Body Works further adjusted their store opening at 5am!


No comments:

Post a Comment