Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy 90th Birthday, Amangski!

My grandfather is celebrating his 90th birthday today. I am feeling a bit down because I am not there to spend this day with him. Sayang talaga, hindi pa ako umabot. But thankful na rin ako because three of his children (plus some grandchildren) came home to Pinas for his special day.

Picture taken during our wedding - January 12, 2012

Needless to say, 90 is a big gift of life. This is every person's wish, to have a long life.

And for that... Congratulations, Amang! Happy, happy birthday!

Picture taken last November 3, 2013 (when I said goodbye to him before I left for Canada)

Amang is my only grandparent left and though I wasn't really able to show it, he's very special to me. I love him to bits. Now that I'm far away, I regret not spending more time with him. I wish I'd be given pa more chances para makabawi. I swear, babawi talaga ako!

We love you, Amang! Always take care of yourself and see you again soon! Mwah! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment