Monday, November 25, 2013

Happy birthday, Michiko!

My good friend Michelle (one of "my girls") celebrated her birthday last November 23.

Picture courtesy of Bitstrips

Though a birthday is always a happy occasion, I felt a bit sentimental that I am no longer in the Philippines to celebrate with her. Simula college, magkakasama na kasi kami sa lahat ng espesyal na araw ng buhay namin.

Oh well, cliche as it may sound, change is the only constant thing in this world. Siguro kailangan din namin maghiwa-hiwalay talaga for us to grow more (as fabulous individuals haha!).

Happy happy birthday, Michiko! I may be away but keep in mind that I'm always here for you. As in always. I love you, Friend! I miss you all so much!

Picture taken on October 5, 2013 @ Starbucks Landmark Trinoma

PS. I hope you had a fun birthday! Errr, sa Davao ba? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment