Monday, November 18, 2013

Peg for 2014 Christmas tree

Too bad we can't put up a tree yet this year because we're still "homeless." Sayang, akala namin aabot talaga. Pero sige, tiis muna. We'll buy Christmas decors na lang by January para sale na.

I am glad though that I saw a picture of this Christmas tree on Facebook a while ago. Ang ganda! I instantly fell in love with it that I have to blog it! Now I know what decors to buy. Para hindi sabog-sabog.

picture taken from Facebook (credits to the owner)

I've always been a red-and-gold-Christmas kind of girl. Very traditional. But now that I have a new life here in Canada, I can be more adventurous, right? And since having a white-themed Christmas tree is a no-no in the Philippines because of the famous Pinoy dust, this is my chance to have one.

Also, this tree would rhyme with the house interior motif that I have in mind.

I have a year to prepare for our very first Christmas tree. I want it to be nice and fabulous. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

  1. New life, new adventure!
    I am sure your Christmas tree next year is fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my friend! One year preparation ito haha! Ford is excited, too! =)

      Delete