Monday, October 20, 2014

Autumn Trees

Our friends Joy and Mark invited us for dinner yesterday. It surprised us that their front tree has already transformed into this...


Beautiful, eh! ( in #canadianaccent )

Really, I love their tree! I wonder how old it is now.

Autumn is really nice. No wonder it's the favorite season of many people, including me. I'm here in Edmonton for almost a year now and I've already experienced the four seasons. Fall indeed is the loveliest of them all.

Baby Chicklet @ 36 weeks and 3 days / October 19, 2014

We live in a new community and a drawback in living in one is that all our trees are young and newly planted. "Baby trees," that's what they are lol!

We actually have just one tiny tree in our front yard. I don't know what it is but it is bald now haha! I have no idea if it will grow tall and thick but I wish it does.

October 20, 2014
Next year, we'll see the difference. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment