Thursday, October 30, 2014

Pictorial + Dinner at the San Pedros' House

It's good to have friends who cook -- we always get invited to their dinners!

October 19, 2014 (Sunday). Because Mark is back from Fort Mac Murray (where he works for 20 days per month), he and Joy invited us again for dinner at their home. Joy said she'll cook ginisang monggo for me. Super sweet, eh!

The day before that, they asked me and Ford to join them (and the Cuencas) to an "autumn pictorial" at the Alberta Legislature (in downtown) -- but we can't because I'm already  committed to my former co-workers that day. Bakit ba naman kasi nagkakasabay-sabay ang mga schedule hehe.

First autumn ko pa naman ito kaya nanghinayang talaga ako. I want to have preggy pictures by the red/orange trees! Thankfully, may punong pula pala sina Joy haha!

The tree by their front yard is old and huge and fabulous! Kaya doon na lang kami nag-pictorial haha!

Raw photo courtesy of Joy

Too bad I was too lazy to dress up that day. I was just in my pambahay clothes. Oh well, pwede na rin.

Raw photo courtesy of Joy
Mark is really cool! Always young at heart!

Photo courtesy of Joy

Photo courtesy of Joy

Photo courtesy of Joy
Photo courtesy of Joy
After the fun pictorial, we finally ate. Wow, they prepared a super sarap dinner for us.

We brought the out-of-place Japanese tray hehe!
First time kong kumain ng ginisang monggo -- and I liked it! Masarap ang version na ito ni Joy!


I cheated with Bal's guinataang bilo-bilo. I knew I wasn't supposed to eat this (read: gestational diabetes) but I was really craving for it talaga. Sakto naman na nagluto siya. Ang sarap grabe! Nagtake-out pa ako nito.


The Blancos and the Cuencas at the San Pedros' lovely home.

Raw photo courtesy of Joy

Ang sarap ng kainan namin!

Raw photo courtesy of Joy

For the nth time, I am grateful to our new found generous friends for always inviting us. Dahil sa kanila nakakakain kami ng masarap haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment