Thursday, October 9, 2014

We're 35 weeks!

My Baby Chicklet is so hyper! I never thought that fetal kicking could hurt this much. Sleeping at night has become a constant battle, I would always cry.

Picture taken from the internet (Credits to the owner)

No, I am not complaining. All of them say that an active kicker is a healthy baby so I am thankful. If the kicks are to serve as basis, Chicklet is very strong at this point and I want him to remain that way. I become so praning whenever he moves 'less.'

Motherhood is a sacrifice, I've heard it a billion times, and this must be one of the many firsts I will do for my son. I don't mind for he's all worth it.

We are 35 weeks now, Chicklet ko! We've conquered the past eight months and I know we'll make it to the few remaining weeks left. Hang in there, baby. Dad and I will see you very very soon. We love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment